This is the young man that was walking with Mike Brown,
this is important. what really happened to Mike Brown and the police are refusing to credit him as a witness. please watch.
I really hate the “justice” system.
there s literally no reason he can’t be an official witness, he was there, he remembers all the events clearly and he is very articulate and calm as to what he wants to say. this young man is clearly the perfect witness and deserves to be heard and protected
Anonymous asked: But like Spanish is a language but it's not a nationality like they speak Spanish in Mexico and Port o' Rico and stuff but it's not like theres a place called Spania full of Spanish *people*
Please be joking
port o’ rico
PORT O’ RICO
Japanese child actress Mana Ashida (little Mako) was embarrassed that she couldn’t pronounce Guillermo Del Toro’s name so he gave her special permission to call him “Totoro-san” instead.
My Neighbor Guillermo Del Toro.
If I don’t reblog this, assume I’m dead.
Italian special force soldier after 72 hour battle in Afghanistan
School for black civil rights activists. Young girl being trained to not react to smoke blown in her face, 1960
Disability activists abandon their wheelchairs and mobility devices and crawl up the 83 stone steps of the U.S. Capitol Building demanding the passage of the American with Disability Act, March 12, 1990.
A south Korean man cries as his brother is on a train back to North Korea. Separated by the war, they have not seen the other since 1950. They were allowed to see each other for three days, but one will go back spending life in luxury, and the other in hard labour
The Mocambo night club in East Hollywood, a white’s only club, was the most popular dance spot around but would not book Ella because she was black. Marilyn, who adored Ella Fitzgerald and her music, called the manager and demanded that they book Ella immediately
Portrait of Istvan Reiner, taken shortly before he was killed in Auschwitz
Werfel, a 6 year old orphan from Austria has just been given his first pair of new shoes by the American Red Cross,1946.
The last Jew of Vinnitsa
Susan B. Anthony in 1872 getting beaten and arrested for trying to vote when it was illegal for women to do so.
Until the mid-60s, the Aborigines came under the Flora And Fauna Act, which classified them as animals, not human beings. This also meant that killing an Aborigine meant you weren’t killing a human being, but an animal.
Here’s a link to 75 iconic pictures of the 21st century
I hope you guys learned and teared up from this as much as I did.
100 Questions (Send a number)
- 1. Had sex?
- 2. Bought condoms?
- 3. Gotten pregnant?
- 4. Failed a class?
- 5. Kissed a boy?
- 6. Kissed a girl?
- 7. Used a little paper bag for lunch?
- 8. Had a job?
- 9. Slipped on ice?
- 10. Missed the school bus?
- 11. Left the house without my wallet?
- 12. Bullied someone on the internet?
- 13. Sexted?
- 14. Had sex in public?
- 15. Played on a sports team?
- 16. Smoked weed?
- 17. Smoked cigarettes?
- 18. Smoked a cigar?
- 19. Drank alcohol?
- 20. Watched “The Breakfast Club”?
- 21. Been overweight?
- 22. Been underweight?
- 23. Had an eating disorder?
- 24. Been to a wedding?
- 25. Made fun of someone for being fat?
- 26. Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 27. Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
- 28. Been late for work?
- 29. Been late for school?
- 30. Kissed in the rain?
- 31. Showered with someone else?
- 32. Failed my driver’s test?
- 33. Ran a mile in less than 10 minutes?
- 34. Been outside my home country?
- 35. Been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 36. Had lice?
- 37. Gotten my heart broken?
- 38. Had a credit card?
- 39. Been to a professional sports game?
- 40. Broken a bone?
- 41. Been unhappy about my weight?
- 42. Won a trophy?
- 43. Cut myself?
- 44. Had an STD?
- 45. Got engaged?
- 46. Been on a diet?
- 47. Tried out to be on a TV show?
- 48. Rode in a taxi?
- 49. Been to prom?
- 50. Played a drinking game?
- 51. Stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 52. Been to a concert?
- 53. Had a three-some?
- 54. Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 55. Been in a car accident?
- 56. Had braces?
- 57. Learned another language?
- 58. Killed an animal?
- 59. Been at a yard sale?
- 60. Been to a Japanese steakhouse?
- 61. Wore make up?
- 62. Talked to someone via webcam?
- 63. Lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 64. Had my wisdom teeth taken out?
- 65. Kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 66. Snuck out of the house?
- 67. Bought porn?
- 68. Had a virus on my computer?
- 69. Had oral sex?
- 70. Dyed my hair?
- 71. Gone skinny dipping?
- 72. Graduated from college?
- 73. Wore someone else’s clothes? M
- 74. Voted in a presidential election?
- 75. Rode in an ambulance?
- 76. Rode in a helicopter?
- 77. Caught the stove on fire?
- 78. Got in a verbal fight?
- 79. Met someone famous?
- 80. Been on vacation?
- 81. Been on a boat?
- 82. Been on an airplane?
- 83. Broken something expensive?
- 84. Had surgery?
- 85. Kissed someone before I was 14?
- 86. Beat a video game?
- 87. Found something valuable on the ground?
- 88. Made a survey?
- 89. Stalked someone on a social network?
- 90. Prank called someone?
- 91. Spent over $100 shopping in one day?
- 92. Been to a library outside of school?
- 93. Cut my hair and hated it?
- 94. Peed outside?
- 95. Went fishing?
- 96. Helped with charity?
- 97. Taken a pregnancy test?
- 98. Been rejected by a crush?
- 99. Been suspended from school?
- 100. Broken a mirror?