So basically I’ve been wanting to do a review/critic blog for a long time and never really got round to it until now. I will pretty much stick to reviewing films and selected tv series but i will critique books/ documentaries/general cultural things whenever I get the chance. I’m planning on doing several types of review, an initial review that will consist of two different star ratings, a cast list, favourite aspects and a summary. Then a following longer review that will include spoilers, and detailed critqing then i will post any cinematography for films/tv. I will give a rating for its overall effect as a film out of five stars and a fangirl rating out of five hearts. I’ve done this as I can often be swayed to say a film is good if I like the actors or get whisked away by costumes and cinematography rather then the film as a piece of storytelling; with two ratings I can be honest about whether it’s the film thats good or the eyecandy. I am open to all suggeations for reviews but cannot review everything, if i am willing to review a particular film etc. for you I will let you know. My review blog will be called kisses-on-sunset-boulevard. Hope it goes well, and that enjoy my posts!
You’ll see why soon enough.
Semi Transparent Randall (matches your blog background (like the real randal!) drag it!)
Made by Totally Transparent
well this is the coolest thing ever
he looks really rad on white backgrounds omg
i think this is what transparency was meant for
Couldn’t not reblog it I’m sorry
This is the best transparent post EVER
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?